Venice Rabbi

A Venice Rabbi's blog about being a rabbi in Venice, CA-- family, jobs, shul, friends, money or lack-thereof, recovery, spirituality, health and exercise,and everything else a Venice Rabbi might be into . . .

Name:
Location: Venice, California, United States

I'm a push-the-envelope kinda fellow, who on one hand is a soldier for the cause of my mentors, but yet-- needs to do it the way my heart says.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

On down the road . . .

Still can't see me, but I'm now into the Help group on Google.

Hopefully, the post I saw there which seems to describe my problem, too, will have me visible, and visit-able, soon.

Then-- as Hugh says in Blog-- more blogs, family blog, company blog, Kosher industry blog-- the world is my oyster-- maybe not such a good image for a kosher Rabbi!

Its late-- out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home